top of page

Grupo de Análise de Mercado

Público·63 membros
Axel Gonzalez
Axel Gonzalez

The Ultimate Guide to Romance Is A Bonus Book Quotes

# Romance Is A Bonus Book Quotes: The Best Lines From The Hit K-Drama ## Introduction - Brief summary of the plot and main characters of Romance Is A Bonus Book - Why the drama is popular and well-received by viewers and critics - How the drama has many memorable and inspiring quotes that reflect the themes of love, friendship, career, and books ## H1: Quotes About Love - H2: Cha Eun-ho's confession to Kang Dan-i - H2: Kang Dan-i's realization of her feelings for Cha Eun-ho - H2: Ji Seo-jun's advice to Cha Eun-ho about love and timing - H2: Cha Eun-ho's proposal to Kang Dan-i ## H1: Quotes About Friendship - H2: Kang Dan-i's gratitude to Cha Eun-ho for his support - H2: Cha Eun-ho's encouragement to Kang Dan-i to pursue her dreams - H2: Park Hoon and Ji Yul's bickering and banter - H2: Song Hae-rin's loyalty and trust in Cha Eun-ho ## H1: Quotes About Career - H2: Kang Dan-i's struggle to find a job after a long hiatus - H2: Cha Eun-ho's passion and dedication as an editor and a writer - H2: Song Hae-rin's growth and leadership as a team leader - H2: Kim Jae-min's wisdom and humor as a CEO ## H1: Quotes About Books - H2: The meaning and value of books in the lives of the characters - H2: The metaphors and analogies of books and people - H2: The lessons and insights that books offer - H2: The beauty and joy of reading and writing books ## Conclusion - Recap the main points and highlights of the article - Invite the readers to share their thoughts and opinions on the drama and the quotes - Recommend the drama to those who have not watched it yet or want to rewatch it ## FAQs - Q1: Where can I watch Romance Is A Bonus Book? - Q2: Who are the actors and actresses in Romance Is A Bonus Book? - Q3: What are some of the books featured or mentioned in Romance Is A Bonus Book? - Q4: Is Romance Is A Bonus Book based on a true story or a novel? - Q5: Will there be a second season of Romance Is A Bonus Book? Romance Is A Bonus Book Quotes: The Best Lines From The Hit K-Drama

Romance Is A Bonus Book is a 2019 South Korean television series starring Lee Na-young and Lee Jong-suk. It aired from January 26 to March 17, 2019 on tvN. The drama follows the story of Kang Dan-i, a former advertising copywriter and a divorced single mother who joins a book publishing company as a temporary worker. There, she reunites with her childhood friend Cha Eun-ho, a successful writer and the youngest editor-in-chief at the company. As they work together, they develop romantic feelings for each other and overcome various challenges in their personal and professional lives.

Romance Is A Bonus Book Quotes

The drama is popular and well-received by viewers and critics for its heartwarming and realistic portrayal of love, friendship, career, and books. The drama also has many memorable and inspiring quotes that reflect the themes and messages of the story. In this article, we will share some of the best quotes from Romance Is A Bonus Book that will make you laugh, cry, and swoon.

Quotes About Love

One of the main attractions of Romance Is A Bonus Book is the sweet and slow-burn romance between Kang Dan-i and Cha Eun-ho. Their relationship evolves from friendship to love as they support each other through thick and thin. Here are some of the quotes that show their love for each other.

Cha Eun-ho's confession to Kang Dan-i

In episode 10, Cha Eun-ho finally confesses his feelings to Kang Dan-i after hiding them for a long time. He says:

"I like you. I've liked you for a long time. I don't know when it started, but I've always liked you. You're my first love, my only love. You're my spring, my summer, my fall, and my winter."

This quote is so romantic and poetic that it melts our hearts. Cha Eun-ho expresses his love for Kang Dan-i in a simple but sincere way. He also compares her to the four seasons, implying that she is his everything.

Kang Dan-i's realization of her feelings for Cha Eun-ho

In episode 11, Kang Dan-i realizes that she also likes Cha Eun-ho after seeing him with another woman. She says:

"I like him. I like him so much that it hurts. I like him so much that I can't breathe."

This quote is so honest and raw that it breaks our hearts. Kang Dan-i admits her feelings for Cha Eun-ho in a painful way. She also realizes that she has been suppressing her emotions for a long time.

Ji Seo-jun's advice to Cha Eun-ho about love and timing

In episode 14, Ji Seo-jun, who also likes Kang Dan-i but respects her relationship with Cha Eun-ho, gives Cha Eun-ho some advice about love and timing. He says:

"Love is not about waiting for the right time. It's about making the right time."

This quote is so wise and mature that it makes us respect Ji Seo-jun more. He tells Cha Eun-ho not to waste time and to cherish his love for Kang Dan-i. He also implies that he will not give up on his own love.

Cha Eun-ho's proposal to Kang Dan-i

In episode 16, Cha Eun-ho proposes to Kang Dan-i in a romantic way. He says:

"Will you be my book? Will you let me read you every day? Will you let me write our story together?"

This quote is so creative and adorable that it makes us smile. Cha Eun-ho uses his profession as a writer and an editor to propose to Kang Dan-i in a way that suits them both. He also shows his commitment and devotion to her.

Quotes About Friendship

Another highlight of Romance Is A Bonus Book is the friendship between the characters. They share their joys and sorrows, their dreams and fears, their successes and failures. They also have fun and laugh together, creating a warm and cozy atmosphere. Here are some of the quotes that show their friendship.

Kang Dan-i's gratitude to Cha Eun-ho for his support

In episode 4, Kang Dan-i thanks Cha Eun-ho for his support after she gets hired at the publishing company. She says:

"Thank you for being by my side. Thank you for being my friend. Thank you for being my family."

This quote is so touching and heartfelt that it makes us tear up. Kang Dan-i expresses her gratitude to Cha Eun-ho for his support and friendship. She also considers him as her family, showing how close they are.

Cha Eun-ho's encouragement to Kang Dan-i to pursue her dreams

In episode 9, Cha Eun-ho encourages Kang Dan-i to pursue her dreams after she gets a chance to work as a copywriter again. He says:

"Don't worry about me. Just do what you want to do. I'll always be here for you."

This quote is so supportive and sweet that it makes us admire Cha Eun-ho more. He encourages Kang Dan-i to pursue her dreams and not to worry about him. He also promises to always be there for her, showing his loyalty and love.

Park Hoon and Ji Yul's bickering and banter

Park Hoon and Ji Yul are two of the most hilarious and adorable characters in Romance Is A Bonus Book. They are co-workers and friends who often bicker and banter with each other, but they also care for each other. Here are some of their quotes that show their friendship.

"You're so cute when you're angry." - Park Hoon to Ji Yul in episode 5

"You're so handsome when you're quiet." - Ji Yul to Park Hoon in episode 6

"You're my best friend." - Park Hoon to Ji Yul in episode 15

"You're my soulmate." - Ji Yul to Park Hoon in episode 16

These quotes are so funny and cute that they make us laugh and ship them more. Park Hoon and Ji Yul tease and compliment each other in a playful way. They also confess their friendship and affection for each other in a sincere way.

Song Hae-rin's loyalty and trust in Cha Eun-ho

Song Hae-rin is another loyal and caring friend of Cha Eun-ho. She is his colleague and team leader who has a crush on him, but she respects his relationship with Kang Dan-i. She also supports him in his work and personal matters. Here are some o